Distribution brands

KOVAL

KOVAL Distillery is one of the leaders of US craft distilleries. Unlike many other independent distillers, all KOVAL products are produced under one roof, in the spirit of the saying "grain to bottle". With more than 50 awards since 2008, KOVAL is one of the most internationally recognized craft brands of premium spirits.

40%

KOVAL Rye

KOVAL Rye

KOVAL Rye

it is not an ordinary rye whiskey because it does not come from an ordinary distillery. Despite the use of 100% rye grain, this whiskey is surprisingly light and fresh. The first sip is accompanied with sweet tones of maple syrup and sugar corn, which then are replaced by a piquant finish.

• Alc.: 40%

• Unfiltered 100% rye base

• Single barrel

• Heart Cut

• Kosher

KOVAL Rye 0,5L Download KOVAL Rye 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95102

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006228

EAN car.: 10850786006225

40%

KOVAL Millet

KOVAL Millet

KOVAL Millet

Millet is a highly valued crop in Asia, Africa and a popular base for spirits in Nepal. However, KOVAL is the first distillery that made millet whiskey. Hazel and vanilla tones give the Millet whiskey a clean and distinctive finish.

• Alc.: 40%

• Nefiltrovaný 100% základ z prosa

• Unfiltered 100% millet base

• Heart Cut

• Kosher

KOVAL Millet 0,5L Download KOVAL Millet 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95101

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006204

EAN car.: 10850786006201

40%

KOVAL Bourbon

KOVAL Bourbon

KOVAL Bourbon

KOVAL organic, single barrel bourbon is traditionally made out of 51% corn. However, the remaining 49% are not ordinary rye or wheat, but a quite unique ingredient for spirits - millet. The innovative selection of ingredients and the unique process results in a unique flavour profile dominated by the sweet tones of mango chutney, vanilla and has a spicy caramel finish.

• Alc.: 47%

• Unfiltered

• Single barrel

• Heart Cut

• Kosher

• Naturally gluten-free

KOVAL Bourbon 0,5L Download KOVAL Bourbon 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95103

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006198

EAN car.: 10850786006195

40%

KOVAL Four Grain

KOVAL Four Grain

KOVAL Four Grain

Four Grain is the result of the distillation of oats, malted barley, rye and wheat. This whiskey matures in new American oak barrels from Minnesota. Four Grain is defined by its depth, banana aroma, creamy taste and spicy finish.

• Alc.: 47%

• Unfiltered

• Single barrel

• Heart Cut

• Kosher

KOVAL Four Grain 0,5L Download KOVAL Four Grain 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95104

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006211

EAN car.: 10850786006218

40%

KOVAL Dry Gin

KOVAL Dry Gin

KOVAL Dry Gin

KOVAL Dry Gin představuje unikátní směs lesních koření. Zatímco v aroma dominuje kombinace jalovce a divokých květin, chuť je suchá, svěže čistá s náznaky smaragdových trav, zlatých citrusů a bílého pepře s kulatým květinovým tělem. Dostatečně jemný k vychutnání jako čistý, excelentní v klasických i současných moderních koktailech.

•Alc.: 47%

•Heart Cut

•Kosher

KOVAL Dry Gin 0,5L Download KOVAL Dry Gin 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95105

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006082

EAN car.: 10850786006089

40%

KOVAL Barreled Gin

KOVAL Barreled Gin

KOVAL Barreled Gin

Ručně vyráběn za použití stejného receptu jako Dry Gin, KOVAL Barreled Gin přidává novou dimenzi citrusových a pikantních tónů zjemněných příchutí mléčných bonbonů propůjčených ze zrání v sudu po KOVAL whiskey. Vychutnáte jak čistý, tak i v klasických koktailech, kterým „barreled“ charakter dodá překvapivou novou hloubku.

•Alk.: 47%

•Heart Cut

•Kosher

•Limitovaná série

KOVAL Barreled Gin 0,5L Download KOVAL Barreled Gin 0,5L
Alc.

40%

Vol.

0.5 l

code:

V95106

pc/car.

6

pc/pal

720

EAN pc.: 850786006174

EAN car.: 10850786006171